Rules of engagement:
- Don't be an a**hole
- Keep it professional, keep it friendly
- Criticize ideas, not the people who come up with thembad: This idea is dumb and so are you for coming up with it.
good: I don't think this will work because of X, have you tried Y?
- Don't spam, we have #launch-alertand#share-your-social-mediafor dropping links. Please pick the one best channel in Slack to post in and always provide context.
Here's a quick tour of our Slack channels:
- #introduce-yourselfpost here first to let everyone know who you are and what you're working on
- #help-and-feedbackgeneral help on whatever you're working on.
- #launch-alertis for new product launches
- #roast-my-landing-pageis for landing page feedback
- #share-your-social-mediadrop a link to your twitter, linkedin, tiktok, etc here
If you're not sure where to start, try:
- Replying to posts in #introduce-yourself
- Giving feedback in places like #roast-my-landing-page&#help-and-feedback
- Posting your new products in #launch-alertand your best Twitter posts in#share-your-social-media
- Sharing what tasks you checked off your to-do list today in #done-today
Let's be good citizens of this community and keep it a positive space for everyone 💯
Get motivation & support to help you build your startup.
30,000 active users and 100% growth
Indie Worldwide ft. Courtland Allen
Live Q&A With Rosie Sherry
Sold to Tencent at 18 years old
Bubble Founder Emmanuel Straschnov